AB 2098: Physicians and surgeons: unprofessional conduct
long last edited by pofetl
This is the text of AB 2098, which was introduced by Assembly Member Evan Low.
long last edited by
AB 2098 is wrong in several places:
- Unprofessional conducts should be treated the same, regardless of whether they are related to COVID-19 vaccines.
- Evaluating the long term effects of vaccines normally takes many years. It is against scientific method to say anything not align with current scientific consensus is misinformation.
- The vaccination/booster is still an ongoing process. It is impossible to say the current scientific consensus is settled.
- All vaccines have side effects. If a physician or surgeon promotes COVID-19 vaccines, and the patient is harmed by the side effects, should the physician or surgeon be hold responsible, too?
- Physicians and surgeons are protected by the First Amendment, too.
There are many research shows the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines, like this one.