But the survey only covered a small portion of total budget.
Latest posts made by pofetl
Pofetl Voting Platform
Patent pending Pofetl Voting Platform has following features:
- Voters are verified with two-factor authentication.
- A verification code is generated for voter after voting. The voters can use the verification code to verify their votes without worry about leaking privacy information.
- Final results as well as all the ballots identified by the verification code can be published after the voting period.
It's much safer than current voting systems. Voters can be confident with the result because they can verify the results themselves.
Pofetl Complaint Candidates
The mission of Pofetl Inc is to upgrade our society to Democracy 2.0.
To achieve this mission, we urge all candidates for legislative branch, no matter which level you are running for, School Districts, City Councils, State Assemblies and Senates, or the Congress, to declare to be Pofetl Complaint.
Pofetl Complaint incudes two promises:
- After elected, Pofetl Complaint Representatives should publish all the bills they are going to vote on pofetl.com in advance. People can deliberate on all of them, and they can vote on each of them after deliberation.
- In official votes, Pofetl Complaint Representatives should always vote according to the result of their districts. In other words, Pofetl Complaint Representatives will faithfully represent voters in their districts regardless their own opinion.
List of Pofetl Complaint candidates or representatives:
- Long Jiao, candidate for California Assembly Member.
The mission of Pofetl is to upgrade our society to Democracy 2.0!
Our current representative democracy is Democracy 1.0. After a representative is elected, voters have almost no control over their representatives. In theory, representatives can vote however they want.
Democracy 2.0 means that representatives fully represent voters in their districts. For each bill, voters in districts will deliberate and vote after deliberation. Their representatives will faithfully follow the voting results in their districts, being Pofetl Compliant.
Democracy 1.0 is a compromise due to technical limitations. In order to have discussions, people had to come together in a common area. Democracy 1.0 had to use representatives instead of voters to form a legislature.
With the Internet and the technology of Pofetl, all voters can discuss problems at any time, in any place, and they can cast verifiable votes freely. This makes Democracy 2.0 possible.
Democracy 1.0 has failed from theory to reality. There are four ways to spend money. In Democracy 1.0, representatives spend tax dollars on other people, or model 4. That's why the representatives are so out of touch -- the economic model determines they don't care. Even worse, they have the desire to convert part of model 4 to model 3, so that they benefit from spending tax dollars. This is corruption.
The same applies to other government controlled resources, like safety and natural resources, etc.
But in Democracy 2.0, voters become the de facto legislature branch, which controls the resources shared by all the people. The economic model becomes model 1, that is, the people spend their own money on themselves, which is the most efficient way of spending.
The American Dream about the government is that the government is of the people, by the people and for the people. With Democracy 2.0, this American Dream will become true for the first time.
Welcome to your NodeBB!
Welcome to your brand new NodeBB forum!
This is what a topic and post looks like. As an administrator, you can edit the post's title and content.
To customise your forum, go to the Administrator Control Panel. You can modify all aspects of your forum there, including installation of third-party plugins.